Welcome to the Diablo 3 Bestiary! Monsters are categorized under categories which are Normal, Unique, Champion, Super Unique, and Boss. Besides the category, each monster is also categorized under a class, and classes are further categorized under types such as Undead, Demon, and Other. Monsters can also be marked when having any of the following traits:
- Swarmer: A weak monsters that relies on overwhelming tactics (Note: Zerg Rush)
- Ranger: Uses ranged attacks
- Lieutenant: Can resurrect allies, buff themselves and/or minions, and sometimes are even spawners
- Elite: Buffed up version of the normal monster
- AoE: Has area of effect attacks
- Weakener: Applies debuffs to the player
Click on any of the categories above to get started.
Note: This bestiary is still in beta.